Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Cinnamon/Brown Sugar (Bananas Foster Boats)
1. Slice the banana lengthwise—peel and banana itself—and carefully open both wide enough to place desired ingredients inside the banana.
2. Wrap filled bananas in foil and place in the fire’s coals. Leave them on the coals for around 5 minutes, or until the ingredients are melted.
3. Unwrap banana boats and let them cool before eating.
Campfire Baked Apples
1. Prepare each apple by removing the core and the skin, making sure to cut all the way through to the bottom. (Shave some apple bits off the stems, as they make great ingredient additions to the mixture.)
2. Into each apple, insert a tablespoon of butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, oats, and apple bits.
3. Tightly wrap each apple in foil and place in coals for around 5 minutes. Turn over after 5 minutes and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove apples from the coals and allow to cool before serving.